Stundum hef ég milljarða dollara hugmyndir. Því miður (eða sem betur fer) hef ég aldrei peninga til að fjárfesta í milljarðahugmyndum mínum. Ég vona að einhver taki mig upp í þessari.
I'm overweight. It's a combination of bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Both are my fault. And when I go out to eat, no matter where I go, serving sizes are HUGE. Even if I order a small veggie sub, it's at least 2 servings. Did you know the average American serving at a restaurant is about 5 sinnum venjuleg skammtastærð? Átjs!
I don't have to eat the entire plate of food, I know. You have to admit it's nearly impossible to try to calculate how many servings are actually on the plate…. hmmm.
So here's my idea! Someone should start a restaurant called “Single Servings”. Sure, we can dress up the name, perhaps “Une Assiette” where the plates are large and the servings are simply for one. I believe there's a few reasons why a restaurant chain like this would succeed:
- Fat guys like me would have to go there for lunch just to show that we're making an effort.
- Less food, same price! That's a bigger profit per pound.
- Less food, cooks faster! That's more tables sold per hour.
- If I didn't go there for lunch, skinny people at work would pressure me into going so they show that they care. Like when they ask me if I want to go for a walk at lunch. 😉
- Fyrirtæki sem vilja að starfsmenn borði hollt myndu aðeins panta á veitingastað sem þessum.
Tagline fyrir Une Assiette væri auðvelt, ekki satt? Mér líkar, „Forðist risastóran Assiette með Une Assiette!“. Fyrir alla sem raunverulega taka þessa hugmynd og hlaupa með hana, myndi ég þakka matarboðinu alla ævi.
Vinsamlegast láttu eftirrétti fylgja með.